Welcome to RECE 2019 registration! Please follow the special instructions to learn about the 2 step process to make payment and register. Read both #1 and #2 before proceeding.
- Make payment by accessing the first link below.
- After payment is made, you will need to access an additional link to complete the registration form. You will need to provide your receipt number from your payment confirmation to complete the registration form. This is required to ensure we have record of your payment. If you have not made payment yet, please do so before completing the registration form.
Link # 1 to complete payment (do this first, and make note of your receipt number): https://shopcart.nmsu.edu/shop/edu
Link # 2 to complete the registration form (do this AFTER you have registered): https://survey.nmsu.edu/surveys/?s=4AX99MJRNF
If you have any questions about payment and/or registration, please contact Linda Braxton at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Fee Information
Early bird registration fees in USD for RECE 2019
- University Faculty: $475
- Students, Retirees, and Attendees from Low GDP Countries: $250
- Early Childhood Practitioners (without university faculty designation): $100
The optional White Sands excursion on Tuesday, Nov 5, is an additional $30 (lunch provided). You will be unable to register for this excursion after Oct 1, 2019.
Registration fees AFTER October 1, 2019 will increase.
- University Faculty: $525
- Students, Retirees, and Attendees from Low GDP Countries: $300
- Early Childhood Practitioners (without university faculty designation): $150
Registration provides access to attend to the conference Oct 31-Nov 4, 2019. Lunch, snacks and coffee/tea in between sessions, and the banquet dinner are also included. Unfortunately, we are unable to issue refunds.
RECE would also like you to consider making a membership payment and to contribute to the travel fund. The links to make these payments are below.
RECE membership page – http://receinternational.org/membership.html
RECE travel fund page – http://receinternational.org/travel.html
If a visa letter is needed please email Michelle Salazar Perez at email@example.com